Sunday, September 28, 2014

September Sunshine!

The weather in Utah has been fantastic.  Like, 80-90's in September!  However, it did rain ALL DAY yesterday, and the temps are cooling down.  And I'm okay with that, because fall is my favorite.  At the beginning of the month Ty and I went to the BYU Museum of Art and as we were walking in the bell tower was ringing and ringing!  He thought it was the coolest thing ever.  I loved his curiosity and when we got home we watched other bell towers (and cool fact to know, the lds church only has 2 bells that they own-the BYU bell tower and a single bell on the Nauvoo Temple-where other churches have lots them in their cathedrals and stuff.)  Anywho-so we went back to listen to the bells ring one afternoon.  We were even able to snag daddy to come along!




Went on a walk with the Young's and had a "girl stroller" and a "boy stroller."  This is mostly because Ty likes to pick on Libby and Noel is so sweet and wouldn't even think of it!




Ty and Sam have played so well together this week!  These two buds are just too cute!



I can explain.  We were driving home from Heber, and Ty yells from the back of the car that he needs to use the potty.  Chris looks at me a little panicked, but I had it covered.  I brought his potty with us for just such a time.  We pulled off the freeway and had a potty stop.  I was blocking  the "view" while Ty did his business.  And it all worked out. :) 


My Libby girl is growing up! I can't believe she'll be 9 months in October!  Where does the time go? 



Love my Libby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment