We decided to try out Maple Lake up Payson canyon. It was a gorgeous day and nice to be up there and not in the valley where it was so hot. There were A LOT of bugs, but a lot of cool dragonflies of all different colors, types, and sizes. History was also made at Maple Lake...I have never witnessed anyone outfish Chris, however it happened. Ty caught two fish on his pole and Chris caught none. I don't think it bothered Chris at all... :)
And for some reason I have no pictures of the fish....darn.
I am a mom that likes to sleep train her kids. I enjoy loving on my kiddos, but when it is sleepy time, I like them to do it all by themselves. However-we were at my mom's and there wasn't a place for Libby to sleep Logan and Ty were both sleeping, so I got to snuggle Libby. She's not used to having to fall asleep next to me, so at first she sort of thought it was play time. She would make funny noises trying to get my attention even though I was trying to close my eyes so she would close hers. Finally I just threw her blanket over my head so she couldn't see me and she was asleep in minutes. And I just had to take a quick pic of our moment of taking a nap together since it is a rare occurrence.
I couldn't help but snap these pics as we were getting Libby fitted for her helmet....love those cheeks!
We had a BIG thing happen. Ty peed in his potty. Once on Friday right after a shower and once on Sunday right after a shower. It is exciting and fun. I'm just hoping he starts to "get it."
We went to Van Gogh to Play Dough at the BYU museum of art. It was AWESOME. I like it because they limit the class to 10 kids, so it isn't super crazy and I feel like Ty doesn't get overstimulated because it is quieter fun. We learned about patterns, wen to the quilt exhibit, read a story, and then made our own quilts/patterns. It was great.






No comments:
Post a Comment