So there are A LOT of pics I could post...but I'm going to just post a few more and have to call it good. Thank you Terie-I stole most of them from your blog so I didn't have to go get the hard drive and sift through thousands of pictures.
Libby and Grandpa! Libby looks so cute and Grandpa looks so handsome!
The backpack train while we were at Cascade Springs!
I saw some cool moose...oh so cool.
Ben made this awesome tipi...father of four boys? I think so. Perfect grandchild picture background. Oh yeah!
Putting on the armor of God. Then the fight that ensued afterwards!
Family pic in front of the cabin.
Just the grandkids oldest to youngest!
Fam pic in the back!
Watkins' sure know how to grow 'em. What a good looking bunch!
The only pic I took the day we went to the Scera pool. What a cutie!









No comments:
Post a Comment