Monday, July 28, 2014

Update on the Kids and Red Castle 2014


Avocado smiles


Prunes....

Libby is really interacting with Ty and loves her brother.  I've been somewhat of a softy with her and putting herself to sleep, but since I couldn't get her to sleep until after 1:30am last night after she woke up....I am going to be a little less lenient...and I'm going to go to bed earlier...I'm so tired!  Physical therapy is not going well with Libby at all.  Some things I just don't know if I am doing it right, and other things she fights and cries so much its entirely frustrating!  She is LOVING solid foods, but doesn't like to drink anything with them.  I've tried watered down apple juice, heck I've tried straight apple juice, she just doesn't like drinking out of her little soft sippy cup....I'm sure she'll figure it out.



We went on a drive to see the Payson Temple yesterday.  Wow!  What a gorgeous temple!


Ty:  Ty is just growing up right in front of our eyes!  He LOVES his little sister.  He is now brushing his teeth more on his own and using big boy toothpaste that you have to spit out.  He does really well too.  He tried tracing a letter this week (that is new) and he's got his colors and shapes down.  The ABC's are coming very slowly, but I know he's still really young and that they will come when his brain is ready to "click."  He had his first nightmare last night that crabs were getting him and screamed for his daddy and had his daddy hold him tight.  He even asked to come to bed with us, which has NEVER happened.  He wants to be in his bed all alone...until his scary dream.  He is aware of the dark now, and asks for lights to be turned on and is worried about monsters.  He pretends to be dogs and dinosaurs and his imagination is just budding....and I can barely keep up with him as it is!  I love it.


Libby and feeding time. She's just so dang cute.  She still isn't opening her mouth all of the way, so it makes it pretty messy, but she is getting food!

Red Castle 2014


Chris went to Red Castle last week.




Gregg, Travis, and Connor around the campfire.


At the trail head getting the rain gear on to head out.


Got a bit wet.  Camped after the second bridge for the night and finished the hike in the morning.


Oh what a beautiful morning!


Catching Tiger Trout at Upper Red Castle Lake.  Chris caught over 50 BIG fish in one day!


No comments:

Post a Comment