Saturday, June 28, 2014

June..BAM!

 June has been pretty insane....so here is a bit of the month...I still have WAY more to post, but here is a start!


So a water fight started one nice evening....and it was hilarious to watch the kids go after Morgan and Chris!


Libby and I went to Youth Conference with our ward.  We spent a couple of days in SLC.  It was pretty awesome what the youth got to experience.  We speakers, time with the missionaries, time in the family history library, the church history museum, an awesome cooking demo, scavenger hunt, watched the Joseph Smith movie, etc.  We stayed in a hotel right across from Temple Square and it was just a neat experience.  


Saying goodbye to Chris via cell phone text....


Libby was an ANGEL during the days...made it awesome.


Being so close to this temple made me think of our wedding day and also made me miss Chris a lot.  


Tour of the conference center with Libby!


This is a cool mural on the top of the conference center.



Libby and I on top of the conf center enjoying the view.


This is Sister Goodman.  She was so helpful with Libby and since I have been called into Young Women's she has been someone who has made me feel the most comfortable.


When Ty asked Chris where Mom was, he would tell him I was helping Jesus.  So this was a great pic to come home and show Ty. :)


Yeah, we were just hanging out with Joseph Smith.


So I wanted this quote in my home, to help remind me what is important.  I found the free printable quote on pinterest, and then used an old frame, scrapbook paper, and mod podge to create the chevron background.


Chris turned 28 on June 16.  My mom watched the kiddos while we went to Texas Roadhouse and Chris got his favorite food. :)  


I find Ty in his toy box a lot now.  Sometimes he can't get out....he cracks me up!


My happy girl! I had to take this pic because she is wearing a little sweater that my mom's best friends mom made for me when I was a baby.


We went to 1, 2, 3, BLASTOFF at the library with the Young's .  So glad we have them to go with!  It makes it much more enjoyable.  We made rockets and shot them off!!!!  It was awesome.


Chris and Ty hiked up to Upper Silver Lake.  Love these boys!



Man, I sure love this picture!  This was Father's day. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment