We went up Hobble Creek last week and enjoyed another beautiful day! We had a picnic and threw the Frisbee. While we were throwing the frisbee Chris said, "Come over here, you have got to see this!" He said it just like when we were in Hawaii and there was a shark in the water.....and I said, "Is it a shark?" and he replied it was a "great white shark of the wasp species." This picture does NOT do the thing justice. It was MONSTROUS! It had what we thought was a six inch long stinger...which Morgan later told us is was an "egg dropper." Okay, that is not what he said, but I cannot remember what exactly he said.....but it inserts this sharp, long thing into the ground to deposit eggs...oh my!
This week our dish disposal got clogged and Chris fixed it. While Chris was fixing it, Ty would put his arm around him and it was so cute.
Ty has been helping me unload the silverware from the dishwasher. He can match all of the forks, spoons, and knives together...I love this! The only thing he hasn't figured out is that we have small spoons and small forks...but he'll learn.
Libby rolled from her back to her stomach last week! She is my happy little princess!
Today, Terie, Sam, and Noel and our little fam went to the library to a Teddy Bear Tea. We learned about water and listened to stories on our blankies with our Teddy's.
Then we went outside for crafts and treats!
I love our library and all of the awesome activities they do for kids!










Okay! I am so jealous! We don't have such a cool library in all of middle Georgia. I'm glad you are taking advantage of awesome experiences. Love ya!
ReplyDelete