See this? This is Sam. There is only one way to put it: Sam is a miracle. He is also a ton of fun and he always gives me compliments on things like my hair....love this boy! He and Ty are best friends, and worst enemies, depends on the day. Happy Birthday Sam! We are soooooo glad you are here!
For Sam's Birthday we hiked (super easy trail) to The Grotto up Payson canyon. It was a perfect day to be up there. Which is probably why EVERYONE was up there, but we didn't mind too much. We enjoyed the hike, the falls, and a little picnic, and Libby enjoyed a nap in the front pack with daddy. :)
The Young's
My "little guy" He is growing up soooo fast on me!
Libby was totally out by the time we got back to our cars.
Picnic!
Morgan went under the falls! This is ICE COLD water coming off of a glacier! Brrrr!
Libby at the beginning of the hike...
Sam's birthday dinner
Uncle Mikey is loved by these kids sooo much!
Yes, I know. Three pics of Libby and her daddy...but I can't help it.
They are all cute.














I just love Libby's smile and can't wait to see her in less than a month. Thanks for keeping your blog updated! I love reading it again and again.
ReplyDelete