Sunday, March 9, 2014

What a Week!

I don't think any of these pics are in order..but I'm not sure it really matters.  Here is our week in pictures!



Ty got some drumsticks from his dad.  It was great weather, so I made him a drum set out of different little buckets and we went outside and played drums!  My favorite is that we do Book of Mormon Stories and he stays on beat and of course adds, "Boom Boom!" after every phrase (thanks to Chris, Ty's primary teachers are going to love how he sings...ha.)  I have a great video of this but haven't had success uploading videos with this blogger.  And the pic below is on a not-so-warm day, Ty played on the deck with a spray bottle, it was actually raining for most of the day but at this moment the sun came out.



I just can't get enough of this little princess in the bath!

 Ty got some balloons and one morning he held onto his balloon for hours...no matter what he was doing, he had the balloon in hand.  And this is a pic of Ty showing that he still gets green smoothie everywhere - not sure that there is much of an improvement in the year that has passed!


Daddy and Libby.  And below is Libby at 2 months old!  She is 11.25 lbs and 23 inches long.   She is growing so fast!



Speaking of growing fast...I took Ty to get his first haircut at a GreatClips.  The kid did awesome and we love the haircut!





Tummy Time in the sun while daddy was fishing.  What a beautiful day!


So Chris took on the BIG project of fixing our sink last week.  We needed a new sink because our counter was cracking around our sink  So we needed one that would be above the counter and cover the trouble spots.  It ended up taking a lot longer than we thought because Chris had to cut through the counter.  Long story short-Chris is awesome and finished the project, the end. :)


I forgot to mention, Ty was a BIG help. :)



My brother blessed his little baby Grayson (Libby and Grayson are 2 weeks apart) the first Sunday in march.  It is so wonderful to see my brothers worthily using the priesthood and blessing their families.  I sure am blessed to have good examples in my life!



Okay, I know there are a lot of pics of Libby here, but the dress she is wearing is so special to me!  The baby blessing was the perfect time for her to wear her special dress her Grandma Watkins made for her.  





Grandma and Grandpa Sorensen enjoying their littlest grandbabies!

Chris was able to go fishing with Devin and Greg on Saturday at Deer Creek in Greg's new fishing boat.  He had a blast with his friends!  They all brought some good fish home!  Devin brought in a 19-incher!  Good times!





No comments:

Post a Comment