Okay, this week has been awesome. Libby has started sleeping for 8 hours at a time at night. I got a haircut and a new straightener for my new do. Chris got a new truck (I'll post pics when I can) and the best surprise of this week was my sister surprising me and coming all of the way from Georgia!!!!!! Here is our week in pictures!
I had Libby in a cute little jumper for family dinner last Sunday cause she now is fitting in some of her outfits! So fun to dress my little angel! She really is an angel.
Ty has these awesome bathtub blocks that he got from Grandma and Grandpa Watkins for his birthday last year. They are AWESOME because the stick to the walls! Ty will just SLAM them on there really trying to get them to stick. It's sort of funny. :)
Mikey found a turtle (Sheldon is his witty name) when he was in California and brought it home. He keeps a balloon tied to it so he knows where it is. As you can imagine, the kiddos LOVED Sheldon! Below is the picture of Sheldon the next morning. We let him out in the morning because we thought our yard was turtle proof and we would always know where he was. Well, Terie called me and said she hadn't seen Sheldon and she didn't see him or his balloon in the backyard. She found him at the neighbors house with his balloon popped because he went under the fence. Apparently our backyard is not turtle proof and not a very good place to keep Sheldon.
Chris took Ty fishing this week! It was marvelous for me because I could sweep and mop and stuff like that. It was great for Chris because he and Ty had some good bonding time. According to Chris, Ty just really liked to play with the worms the whole time. They brought home some fish! Yum!
So...Friday was a WONDERFUL DAY!!! Chris was going to be in SLC looking for Trucks and Lehi for a biz meeting, so I asked him to drop me off at my mom's house with the kids so I could spend some time with my mom. Well right as we arrived my dad drove in the driveway too. I figured he was just running home to pick something up because his insurance office is a mile away from our home. Little did I know, he wanted to see the surprise......Once we were all inside my mom asks me if it would be okay if someone else joined us for the day. I was slightly bummed, cause I wasn't sure who she was going to invite, but I said, "As long as it's Heather" cause I just miss my sister. My mom said, "Heather! Heather!" and my sister really did come running up the stairs!!!!! I started bawling-she surprised me! I've spend the whole weekend here spending time with my sister and it has been glorious!
Ty and Logan have been playing together all weekend too! Ty was really tired (all that fun is sure exhausting) and put his bear and blanket and laid down on the kitchen floor....
Oh...and my little Libby. She is SO HAPPY. She started laughing this week and it has been SO FUN!
Grandpa, Ty, and Logan playing! What a fun weekend for all of us!













What a fun surprise!!
ReplyDeleteHeather told me about the surprise and I was so good at keeping the secret, I forgot about the whole thing until I saw it on the blog. How fun! I'm going to go hide my own Easter eggs right now because I won't remember where they are in a few weeks and it will be a great surprise for me!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that we were able to spend so much time together. Our little boys are so cute when they play together. My favorite is when they would go to the entry way and yell to hear their voices echo. Silly boys!
ReplyDelete