I am at 39 1/2 weeks...and this is what I look like today. Chris and I are getting excited! I have the room all ready, hospital bag packed, and now we just wait.... :) I am grateful Ty let me have my favorite meal and holiday of the year outside of the hospital. I was worried he'd come and I'd spend Thanksgiving in the hospital, but nope! It's all good. :) We had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving thanks to Terie, Morgan, Noel, and Samuel! Once I get pics, I'll post our amazing meal!
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Today
I am at 39 1/2 weeks...and this is what I look like today. Chris and I are getting excited! I have the room all ready, hospital bag packed, and now we just wait.... :) I am grateful Ty let me have my favorite meal and holiday of the year outside of the hospital. I was worried he'd come and I'd spend Thanksgiving in the hospital, but nope! It's all good. :) We had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving thanks to Terie, Morgan, Noel, and Samuel! Once I get pics, I'll post our amazing meal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you look so adorable..all baby. and boy..i bet u r ready for the baby to come... r u naming him ty? im EXICTED!
ReplyDeleteyou look great!! cant wait to see pics of your little one once he comes!
ReplyDelete