Chris and I sure do love our ward. We are so grateful for the kindness and friendships that we have in our ward. They threw me a super-fun baby shower and I just hope they know that it was a BLAST! We are so blessed to be in this ward with such great people! Here are some pics of the baby shower:

For those if you in California, you may recognize Liz Gallagher on the far right of this picture. One thing that I think is super fun about Liz is that she always has the cutest toenails!

I LOVE MY WARD!

The yummy food and ADORABLE diaper cake that they made! I am SO SPOILED!

More California trivia-next to me is Zella Grieve! We love the Grieves. Zella has had us over for dinner on quite a few occasions and she and Kelly love talking to Chris about their most recent mission to Argentina. They are such great examples of service!!!
We just love our ward and we are so grateful for the fun peeps that make us feel so at home here in Springville.
No comments:
Post a Comment