Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lately

Terie, Noel, and Samuel joined Morgan in Springville! Which means they live in the basement apartment and WE LOVE having them here. Chris wants to play with Noel all of the time. She is so fun to have around! We are so excited that Samuel is doing so well and keeps improving so Terie can get a bit more sleep, but overall we're just soooooo glad this family is reunited!

More Pics of Halloween at work:

I got to bring Noel to work for the kids Halloween party. She was so much fun!!!


Chris and Noel playing: He was blowing bubbles and she was trying to pop them all....simply adorable.

The Nursery is finally complete! We feel so spoiled! It is so cute. I can hardly believe our little one could come at any time!!! I'm not due until Nov. 30th and truly, I hope he waits until then. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, because of the food! If I have to have Thanksgiving dinner in the hospital....I'll be a little bummed....lol.

Life is great here at the Watkins household! Last weekend we had Audrey and Buddy Gomm here with us (sorry-I forgot to take pictures) and had SO MUCH FUN! The week before that we had Paul and Dena here to help Terie bring the kids from Cali and that was a BLAST! We're looking forward to the holidays and being with family.

2 comments: