Sunday, November 6, 2011

Family Baby Shower

I had a wonderful family baby shower a few weeks ago! Thank you to Mom, Tiff, and Megan for the place to have it, the wonderful food, and all of the work that went into it! It was so great to see so much family!

The Sweeneys! The best part about their gift is they gave me the recipe to make homemade baby wipes that are great on a budget and soft on your baby's bottom! Leave a comment if you'd like the recipe. It's brilliant!

My best bud from high school. Thanks for the books and the visit!

My mom showing off the baby sling that she got for me. Thanks Mom for EVERYTHING-as we know this extremely excited grandparent has found me MANY deals on some GREAT baby stuff-the nursery would not be complete without her deal savvy talents!
Speaking of talents, this is Chris's aunt and cousin. She made us this adorable baby quilt!!!

The two who made this all possible. Thanks Tiff and Megan!


Family from the Sorensen side. I SO APPRECIATE their support!

Dear friends!

Cousins, cousins and MORE cousins! I am so grateful to have grown up so close to my cousins. When we're together, it's like we are sisters!

The quilt my cousin Melissa & Aunt Row made for me. SUPER cute, I am just not sure I want my baby to use it, it's so nice!

My cousin Terra. I just LOVE the hat she made for our little Ty. I even have an outfit that matches it perfectly. :)

YAY for family! It was so great to get together and see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment