Saturday, February 26, 2011

Secret Wish

I'd never seen High School Musical until this week, I enjoyed HSM 1 and 2. If any of you know me, you know I LOVE TO DANCE! After I watched these two movies....however cheeeeeeesy...I would have LOVED to be a part of this movie. A lot of it was filmed in Utah, and I just sat there and a small part of me wished to go back to the year 2005/2006, when I still looked 15 (ask the flight attendant who didn't think I was old enough to sit in the exit row seat on a flight home from Hawaii during 2006) and would have worked to find a way to be in the cast of that movie.



So if you're not a fan of HSM, here is just a small bit of the dancing as a fun little treat!

2 comments:

  1. check out HSM 3 too! lol. yes im a fan of cheesy music singing and dancing movies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to see HSM 3 as well! I'll put it on my list.

    ReplyDelete