Thursday, July 1, 2010

Zions-Keddington Reunion 2010

The reunion was SO MUCH FUN! Here is a list of fun memories:
-Having Mya, Brianne, and Adam sleep on every side of us the first night.
-Chris killing a mouse in our window well
-Star gazing with Ems and Ben
-Madelyn falling asleep on the stairs
-Zip lining, ping pong, and rock climbing
-Dena sitting on Ben
-Playing Mexican Train
-Charlie going "fishing" over the banister
-Paul taking Mya and Brianne swimming
-Watching the Watkins play volleyball against the Garretts
-Morgan and Terie's phone calls, "When you get home we will kiss and HOLD HANDS!"
-Keddington family dinner and learning about Grandpa Keddington
-Going down the slide at the pool
-Ben acting like an otter and landing in the "cold" pool
-The nice short hike to Observation Point
-Charlie hiking at least 5 miles off the Observation Point hike.
-Das is my baby-maker llama my dear! Top Notcher, eye winker, cookie duster, lip-smacker, chin-chowser, rubber necker, chest protector, bread basket....

Thanks for the fun memories!





3 comments:

  1. now THAT is some catching up!
    I want to comment on every post, but I will just comment here :) Ditto, ditto and ditto. Great memories...with so many more to come. Thanks for marrying eachother. You guys really do ROCK!! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your slideshow! You two are absolutely too cute for words! Like Ems said, thanks for marrying each other. Great pictures by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pics and the updates! Awesome pictures! We love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete