Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy 4th of July





I love the 4th of July! This year was a bit different for me because we didn't have a big Hardy family luncheon on Saturday. That's the tradition I have always grown up with. My Grandma and Grandpa Hardy were married on July 4th in the Cardston, Alberta, Canada temple and we have celebrated with them every 4th of July with a big family potluck. The family potluck happened on Monday. Chris wasn't able to come because of homework and working on our fence, so everyone asked where my husband was! Chris was a very popular subject even though he wasn't there.

Back to Saturday-we went to the Stadium of Fire with my brother and his wife. They had driven all day from Washington, so they were pretty tired-but not too tired to have some fun! Carrie Underwood was fantastic and the fireworks were amazing!

3 comments:

  1. You guys went to the Stadium of Fire?! I'm so jealous! We love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looked like fun! I wish I could have also been with you guys!

    ReplyDelete