Friday, July 2, 2010

This Post Is For My Sister

My cute sister wanted to see my haircut I got like 3 weeks ago. It's nothing drastic-but this is me today at work in my office. It's not my favorite haircut because I'm supposed to round brush it every morning. I round brush it to curl in, but it ends up curled out anyway. I don't like the maintenance part-but I do like the way it looks once it's done. It just doesn't look as nicely round brushed like 15 min after...so I'm just not sure why I do it sometimes. I love that I can still tie it back into a pony tail when I need it out of my face. And when I came home from getting my hair done my kind husband gave me a big smile and happy eyes and told me he loved it. So there you have it.



2 comments: