Friday, July 2, 2010

Payson Lakes with the Jarvies

The Jarvie's used to be our landlords when Chris and I lived in Lehi. We loved living with them because they are way chill but a ton of fun. Their kids made us laugh and our interactions with them were always positive. They invited us to Payson Lakes for dinner and some fishing since they were camping there. I've never known Chris to turn down an opportunity to go fishing-so away we went. We had so much fun. The fishing was great and their 5-year old son kept telling everyone who walked by that we caught a fish and asked all the little kids if they wanted to touch it. Much to one mother's dismay, her little boy went straight for the eyeball and they squealed when he touched it. Needless to say, the night was thoroughly entertaining.




The Jarvie Family.



At one point I had caught the largest fish...and hour later Chris then caught the biggest one of the night.






He was just a little fish.....

1 comment:

  1. My goodness. You guys have sure been up to a lot! Good for you guys! We sure miss you!

    ReplyDelete