It seems as though I am reporting the same things each week. I work a ton, study a ton, and make time to play some too. Here are a bunch of pictures that show what I have been doing this week. Some of them are from a few weeks ago also...
I have been officially appointed Customer Support Supervisor for my company. I am supervisor over 7 customer support representatives. This week I was in charge of restructuring the system a little bit. I am so grateful for the experience of a mission and church leadership callings. I have made some structure changes to delegate responsibilities to all 7 reps in my department. I have made plans to be able to free up my time a little more so that I am not the one on the phone all the time talking with the most important and screaming clients. I am in the process of piloting a financial coaching program as well. I was able to hire on two new guys to my department this week. I hired Devin and another guy from my ward to help me out with the assignments we have. They are already getting packed with work assignments. David is the other new guy I hired on. He is a financial genius and has been successful so far in his career opportunities. He will help me with piloting the financial coaching program.
I finally received my calling today as well. I am the new Assistant Ward Executive Secretary. I work as David's assistant whom I hired this last week. It will be fun to work with him and the bishopric on many different levels.
I had lunch and dinner with different friends and their families. So I was fed well this afternoon. Yesterday I worked and then went to Tucanos with Devin and Zach. We decided to have a fashion theme as noted in the pictures above. After wards we played some games with some friends. Friday night I made an artichoke/french toast dinner. IT was pleasant. Then a bunch of us went up past midway to some natural hot springs. They were really cool. Well, not cool, but they were extremely hot and fun. We saw a cow moose on the way home too. I need to go up there during the day time, I would imagine that that place is beautiful during the day. I also made time to study for economics. I have a huge assignment due next Monday that requires me to put some serious time into reading this week.
There was a lot more that went on this week but I can't think of it all. I will fill each of you in through our weekly update calls. I love you all so much. Happy Birthday once again Emy. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment