Sunday, May 17, 2009

Muy ocupado esta semana

What another week it has been in the life of Me. Work is getting crazier by the day. I can't say too much yet but tomorrow there are going to be some changes in the structure of customer service and it will be a lot more busy for me. My economics class is starting to become very demanding, work will double its demand, and social life right now is turning out to be quite demanding as well.

I continue to receive good ideas while taking my econ class. I had another idea for work during economics. I will be creating a survey with a few people to see what our investors are looking for. I will also be creating a biweekly newsletter to send out to all of our investors so they will be a little more informed as to what is going on within our company.

On Friday afternoon I went with Devin to see a seminar at the Provo Marriott Hotel put on by Eli Johnson. He was great. He taught about education and achievement for all and how to maximize the learning for every student in the classroom. It was a good class. We talked a little bit after and we benefited from the little treasures of knowledge that he always shares with me.

I talked with my home teachee, who is Mike's teacher at the MTC, and he told me a story about Mike that you all will enjoy. So his teachers name is Dario Espinoza. Dario was telling me that at the TRC where missionaries go to practice the lessons on pretend investigators there were two girls that showed up. These girls were a little flirty and Dario was worried about which missionaries should be put with these two 18 year old girls. Of all of the missionaries in the district he chose Mike and his companion and knew that they would be fine. He said that they did really well and the lesson went great with no problems.

This week along with School and work I went and played Frisbee golf, volunteered at a special needs place where parents drop off their kids to be watched, and had an Argentine barbecue up at the cabin that turned out FANTASTIC. I found a Spanish butcher shop that made the right cuts of meat and I went and bought an open fire grill to barbecue on. There were 8 of us there and we ate 6 lbs of meat, a watermelon, and a bag of chips. It was a delicious meal. Someday when the family us up here I will make it for everyone. I can't wait until then...

I might end up going with Devin to Winnemucca to camp this coming weekend. I don't know how this week will pan out but I am behind in my studies so I may end up not going so that I can have one weekend that is low key where I can catch up on my classes and chores. I haven't been able to go shopping in 3 weeks. haha. Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, busy busy! You gotta love it though right? I love how often you update Chris. It's fun to see how you are doing and see what is going on in your life. I love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete