First off, I will give you a little summary of what has been cooking in my brain recently. I have come up with a program/idea that should help my company out a lot and even make them a profit. Basically, the program provides financial coaching to the occupants of the homes that we sell. In my company we have two separate markets. We deal with Occupants that live inside the homes and Investors that will pay to act as the mortgage company receiving the monthly income from the occupants. We have a big problem right now with our program. We have many (almost) half of the occupants not paying their monthly rents. The occupants we put into these homes most of the time really have no jobs and are basically living off of social security or they just have a low income job. So in dealing with low income occupants we have the challenge of getting them to make steady payments and on time. So I have proposed to the owners of the company to provide a financial coaching program to the occupants. THe investors will pay us a little more, the occupants will get some kind of financial benefit, and the investors will get more of their occupants making payments. Everyone will benefit. Hopefully we have or can develop the reasources to implement this program and do it very soon. I think that this would be a big selling point to investment clubs as well. Let me know if any of you have any ideas of how to make it better. The reason why the Japanese have done so well is they take things and make them better...So any ideas would be greatly appreciated and well accepted.
I have been thinking about what to update the fam on this week. I don't have too much time to write but things are good.
Yesterday I went to the cabin in the morning and landscaped and built a cool fire pit. Ron and I did some things with the mud on the porch, moved the old stumps out, and added some rock landscape that should help the visual appeal of the cabin. It felt good to be out there cleaning and working in the yard. I can't wait until I can have my own house and work outside to make it look beautiful. Someday I will have some property and a cute little house with some awesome landscaping in the front and back yard. I want to have a sweet looking waterfall and a pond full of fish. Someday...
Then last night I invited a few people up to do a bonfire outside the cabin where I built the pit. I will take pictures of it this week hopefully. We spent some time roasting marshmallows and then tried to do a little fishing in the dark. Haha like the song. We had no success...the fish fell asleep... so we went up to old man Stewart's cabin and the rope swing and played around. It is so relaxing to be up there.
Friday night a group of us went to the driving range at a golf course and played around for a little while. We then came back and watched Mighty Ducks.
I was invited to eat dinner with some people on a few occasions this week. I got free dinners!!! I was pretty excited about that.
Unfortunately I am a little behind on my classes because of it but I will do my best to catch up before my first mid term towards the end of the week.
One more cool little story. Small world: I home teach Dario Espinoza. Hermano Espinoza is Mike's MTC teacher!!! So cool huh? He says that Mike has the best attitude out of anyone. It was great to hear that.
Gotta go. Love you all.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment