So sorry I haven't updated the bloggie for the past few weeks. Things have been quite busy in my life for the past few weeks. The usual school, work, and social life have taken their toll. I just finished the craziest weekend of my life. I spent over 15 hours on Saturday and Sunday studying for my econ midterm and book report. I had to read a 500 page econ book about economic policy and such. It was soooo difficult to read. I am finally done with all of the heaviest work load for my class. And the best news is I took my midterm today thinking I was going to bomb it because it covered so much material but I finished it in 2 hours and looked at my score (at least for the multiple choice part) and it said "Perfect Score!" right next to my name for the score on the test. I aced the test! I got a 60 out of 60. I have never done that before in college and never thought that I would in an economics class. So you can congratulate me later. There is also a written portion that I feel I did okay on.
Work is going pretty well for me. I have a few different opportunities that are presenting themselves. Unfortunately, with school and everything, time is not permitting me to apply my ideas very much. I am working about 35 hours per work or a little less. Today I spent 2 hours at work then went straight to Salt Lake for my midterm and class.
Social life is pretty awesome. Here are the pictures of Sarah that you requested. She is awesome. She is gone this week as an EFY counselor.


I found an argentine bakery!!!! It had a bunch of Argentine stuff there!! I found Mate, Dulce de Leche, alfajores, and Sal de la parrillera. You wouldn't know what that was but its all Argentine stuff that I have missed for so long! Also, I am getting better each time at bowling by the way. Last friday night we went and I got a 145. We were there with a big group, it was really fun.
Hey!! Congrats on the perfect score! That's awesome! Studying sure pays off eh? You were in our prayers too;) Great update, love the pics, and random side comment, um, you have really white teeth;) Miss you! Love you!
ReplyDeleteYeah for the perfect score. I'm so proud of you. You are awesome. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see you in July. You and Sara look great together.
ReplyDelete