Saturday, June 6, 2020

APRIL 2020

On April 1st, Chris decided he was going to get rid of our current mantle.  We were JUST going to put shiplap on the wall...but it turned into "while we're at it...." and so the mantle is no more.  It was amazing how during the takedown of the mantle, all 3 of the kiddos worked together and were so helpful!  So, Apirl came in with a BANG!  








I have to say - I was really looking forward to general conference as the pandemic and earthquake shook me a little.  I am so grateful to have a prophet who leads Christ's church.  I have so much peace knowing if I follow him, I will be on the right path.


General Conference treats....graham crackers with leftover frosting.  YUM!


We just all adore Grace!



As everything felt wrong (PANDEMIC LIFE) I wrote a list on my fridge about what felt RIGHT.  I filled up that white board over the coarse of a month and it felt good-sorry-this was just the beginning.  So many great things in my life!


We dressed up for the Sunday afternoon session of General Conference because we were blessed to do the Hosanna Shout with President Nelson.  SO NEAT.


Conference entertainment!



I love bringing in tree blossoms in and enjoying them inside!




We needed to get out so we hiked up Santaquin Canyon - to the trumbolt day use area.  It was amazing and gorgeous.


Tate dressed himself.  His shirt and pants are backwards.....





We made a fire and just had a blast up there for the day.




Come Follow Me...





My  husband is so handy....


Morning GLORY!


Silly - but I had to share.  The kids found my old American Smooth (Ballroom) dress and I put it on...good thing it's stretchy!  



Happy Sabbath!




EASTER SUNDAY
Grace is wearing the dress that Grandma Watkins made for Libby - and if it weren't for the pandemic -  we would have been in California with Grandma and Grandpa Watkins celebrating Easter just like we were when Libby was that age.  




Our little passover seder meal...just me and the kids! 



Bright Eyes!


Just a quarantine afternoon with the kids...getting out with the kids!





Happy Sabbath






MUD BROTHERS!






Tea Party!



Sunday School with Watkins Cousins





Another day, another mud pit to fall in.....




Everyone got quarantine haircuts!  I cut Chris's hair too!


Grace Marie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment