Lots has been happening with out yard and so I have a few progress pictures:
We have curbing and we got hydro seed within a few days of each other.
These are pictures of Chris leveling the property out prior to the hydro seed.
Ty loved helping!
Ty and his COOL DUDE dinosaur!
Tate and his COOL DUDE cuteness.
This was the first area we started landscaping and putting in plants. It was so fun and rewarding to get started on it!
I went to an event where we did the Japanese art of Kitsugi. The pic above is of my friends Mariah Wickham and Nicole Hill - my bestie!
BE A BUFFALO!!!!
I wanted this reminder about the story because I find it meaningful: When there is a storm coming, cows start running in the opposite direction. They end up in the storm much longer. When buffalos see a storm coming, they actually head directly towards it. They end up getting through the storm much faster. That's a story to ponder and apply...eh?
At The TURN, Women's retreat I went to with my mom in May, I met a like-minded soul named Kate Powell and we decided to get our families together. We met up at Maple Lake and had dinner and smores and fun!
Kate and I have 3 kiddos all in the same age category and are homeschooling and we had a blast hanging out!
NASTY but INTERESTING.
This spider is covered in babies....
Happy Sabbath
So...
Tate.
He likes to be FREE.
SORENSEN FAMILY REUNIION
Santa Clara, UT
Jun 25-30, 2018
Chattin'
Eatin'
Chillin'
Funny stories about donut pillows...
Baptisms for the dead!
Tate and his fav buddy Abby!
Little critter play
Painting toe nails and finger nails.
FUN
So fun to pain little girls nails! They loved it!
TUACAHN
Girls Night out + Landen :)
So many kids....so much good food...
Travis, Shawn and Jeremy enjoying the world cup soccer stuff!
Braden!
Harper and Libby
Yes, it was a good morning!
Loved having my sis with us!
Caught.
We went in and woke the older girls up and it was hilarious!
Good memories.
Girls shopping trip!
(BEFORE)
Heather had decided to get her ears pierced and we all got to be there!!! She was a good sport and it was fun to be her cheer squad!
(AFTER)
Summer Swim!
Tate LOVED the pool!
Jump!
Kids Scavenger Hunt
Lava Tubes
It was like over 100 degrees outside and we lowered almost all of our family in there, including Tate and myself! It was SO MUCH cooler below ground! I was terrified to go down there!!!
In the TUBE!
That is Chris down in a dark tube...where Ty and Libby also went.
I went down totally afraid. I didn't like being down there. But I did it. And this is the picture (Yes, I was crying and I was terrified, but I DID IT.) to remind myself I can do hard things!
I love my family!
We were in Snow Canyon and enjoyed the incredible beauty!
The names you see up there were written in axle grease from wagon wheels from some pioneers that came through. They are incredible!
Libby is so tough.
Larsen's Frost Top
Chris's Aunt Kristin
Adult Time!
Talent Show!!!!
St. George Temple with my man!
Still SO IN LOVE!
Heather and Jeremy
Mom and Dad
All of us!
The original Sorensen 7
Showing Shawn some love.
Andrea's Mom passed away the morning of our reunion, so she wasn't able to come:(
Travis and Megan
Tiffany and Gregg
Popsicles!
We came home from the reunion to some little sprouted grass!!!
































































































No comments:
Post a Comment