Ty and Libby started swim lessons.
Libby totally jumping in!
I would bring Tate (usually in pajamas) every morning in the stroller and feed him breakfast while Ty and Libby had their swim lessons.
For the most part, I forgot to bring them towels when they got out of the pool. They were so patient with me. Even at 8:30 in the morning, it was usually at least 80 degree (it's been a HOT summer!)
More plants going in!
Ty decided we need to get our waterfall working! And he and Chris did!
Happy Fourth of July!!!!
Tate and Kamille.
Kamille is our fav babysitter and Tate LOVES her. If he has to choose between me and Kamille, it's ALWAYS Kamille.
Watching fireworks with Tate. He was pretty shaky and scared at first, but he did great!
The sunsets have been so picturesque lately...
More plants!
Happy Sabbath!
Grandma's have the BEST ideas....
Another morning at swim lessons!
Libby was a FISH!
Hanging out with my sister and mom while our kids played!
Getting ice cream cones at Macey's....
Tate ate all of his and lots of Grandma's!
They collaborated and made a snake!
Tate kept putting this mustache up his nose and let it hang. I had to snap a quick photo cause it was funny to me!
Cousin time!
I have loved and enjoyed my view from this backyard. It was such a beautiful night!
More beauty!
They passed their swim lessons!
Heather and I took our kids to the Payson Pool and had a blast! I really love the Payson Pool and my sister, so it was pretty awesome! Then we headed back to my house for pizza, salad, and yummy angel food cake with strawberries and whip cream. I don't think you can get a more perfect day than that one!
Happy Sabbath!
We had dinner at Terie and Morgan's and for some reason, this is the only picture I have! Chris sniffing bacon wrapped chicken...and it was AMAZING!
Tate pretty much feeds himself these days. Which means he takes a lot more baths...in food...and then in water...
Tate has wanted to help us in the yard. Tate looks a lot like Chris in this picture to me.
More glorious sunsets.
Tate was funny. He sat me down on the couch in Chris's office and said, "Movie??" So we sat and watched something and he was so cute to sit there and try to watch it.
Chris loves cookie dough. I made a ton for his family reunion, but I'm not sure how much actually made it to the reunion....








































No comments:
Post a Comment