Happy Sabbath
Well, mostly happy...
OK. He's had it.
Homemade oreos!
Patriot Camp!
Ty attended Patriot Camp with Charlie and Myles. It's an incredible week where kids learn about our history and how God guided our leaders in this promised land. LOVE IT!
The first day they had a Boston Tea party on this cools ship.
FHE with our friends, the Troyers.
We rode these cool bikes on a gorgeous trail in Spanish Fork.
Spent and afternoon with my bestie Nicole and her kiddos. They had SO MUCH FUN! Talking with my best friend means i had so much fun too:)
Watching Ty's Patriot Camp performance.
Cousins!
Singing!
Payson Lakes with the Coxes
We brought up a mini lake for Tate so he wouldn't play in the real one...
Libby and Ruth in the canoe!
Beautiful weather!
Dinner at Devil's Kitchen
Breakfast pics for Grandpa Watkins
Happy Sabbath!
Watkins Family Theater movie night.
I took the kids on a ride on the quad while Chris set up and changed into the hill-billy ticket-taker. We found tickets for the movie and treats!
Tate...that drool man...what a pic!
We played at the Coxes with Grandma K and more of the Keddington side. Family is the best!
Happy Crepes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!! 32 never looked so good! We started his b-day celebration by leaving the kids with a babysitter and heading straight to breakfast!
Then we went up to Tibblefork in AF Canyon
Then for an incredible day on the quad!
This is right off of the trail for Pittsburg Lake
We ended our night off right with Chris ordering a HUGE steak at Texas Roadhouse.
Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy I know.
We invited my parents for a Father's Day Feast...
And a belated birthday dessert for Chris...
I'm so curious what he wished for...
I'm super grateful (as it is still Father's Day) for my Father-in-Law, who taught Chris how to love and function as a child of God. He taught him the role of provider, teaser, and how to work hard. I am grateful for my dad, who taught me to love the outdoors and continues to be someone I can count on and trust. And goodness, Chris is a phenomenal father, son, brother, friend, and husband. I am SO GRATEFUL for his drive to be close to his children and to me. He's the best and has loved me (teased me) and taught me so much. SO BLESSED.








































No comments:
Post a Comment