The day of the family reunion I made it to the temple!
The first day of the Watkins family reunion Tate and I went out and jumped on the trampoline for a good while. He was in HEAVEN.
SWIMMING
Watkins Family Theater...Chris was the ticket-taker...and you must know that ticket takers are crazy!
Sunday morning beauties! Ruth and Libby!
Happy Sabbath!
Remi and Tate
Paul and Dena in front of the John Watkins House
Hot Tubbin'
Goofin'
Leslie took Tate in the pool and he LOVED it!
More hot tub!
Adult Game Night!
I love Emilie in this picture!
Spikeball in the park
The guys went on a little fishing excursion one night to Strawberry Reservoir and Chris caught this beauty!
GIRLY GIRLS!
Family FUN!
Cousins
Her majesty Queen Liberty the Beautiful!
This girl....
Tate got into the cold cereal...
And the syrup...
Happy Sabbath
These are the beautiful women I have served with in the RS presidency for the last year and a half. Next to me is Cathy Ann Burton and then Mikelle Seevy. These women have taught me so much about optimism, selfless service and ministering and humility and love...and I could go on! I sure love them!




































No comments:
Post a Comment