Liberty's Dance photos from the Ridge Academy of Dance.
Ty's breakfast creation. Grandpa Watkins bonds with my children over food. Specifically breakfast food. And if our breakfast food is extra tasty and good-looking, send pics of it to grandpa, and he shows us his food too. The kids LOVE it.
Chris took Ty to Salem Ponds (Libby was sick) and they caught this BIG FISH!!!
Just in case I haven't posted...Our dining room is starting to look like a dining room.
He still LOVES dirt.
Okay - so I was blessed to be able to go to a retreat and I hardly took any pics! This was the only postable pic I took! I left Chris for two days and nights and enjoyed time in the mountains with amazing women and learning SO MUCH.
I love this girl. She gets the messiest faces all of the time. But she's also so dang cute that they are cute messy faces and I love her.
Sometimes we try for our Happy Sabbath picture....
And try...
And keep trying...lol
Happy Mother's day to me:)
My men.
My dad and Tate!
We had a Mother's day feast with my mom and dad!
I made Creme Brulee for dessert and it was SO GOOD.
I've got the best mom in the whole entire world!
My kids pick me "flowers" all of the time. This one was as tall as them and was such a huge weed!!!! They were so proud.
Playing the piano with my littles....
LAST dance practice before her recital!
I stayed with my brother Shawn's family for a couple of days to help out with the kids while Andrea was gone. My kids LOVED their trampoline. Between the trampoline and time with cousins, my kids were in HEAVEN!!!!
Tate will eat dirt wherever he can get it.
They had a badminton set and my kids had a lot of fun.
Sprinklers + Cousins = FUN!
Grant made pancakes for everyone. The table was set and everything! I was super impressed!
Grant is under the trampoline spraying everyone. They were having so much fun.
PROJECTS! We had top soil and rock delivered for our landscape....LOTS of it.
Father's and Sons! Ty and Chris had a blast.
Our landscape is coming along. We hired a great bobcat guy who really did a great job moving dirt and things for us.
Happy Sabbath
Dance Recital!
Put makeup on this girl and she aged 15 years!!!!
So...that is her tan line. She wore one of her cousin's swimsuits that week and it just was so funny with her costume!
Liberty and Jade.
Daddy brought her flowers for her recital! She danced to Summer - from the movie Frozen. She was so cute!!!
LOVE this family of mine.
SO BLESSED.






































No comments:
Post a Comment