The weather has been NIIIIICE...
LOVE her.
Tea Party with Libby's tea set and Great Grandma Watkins pink tablecloth.
This girl loves her dance class!
Try wrote names on everybody's sandwich...so precious!
Hiiiiiike!
We went up Big Cottonwood Canyon. I tell ya what...those mountains are GORGEOUS!
My California Dream Boat
Family times like this are precious!
Saw a piebald moose and it's calf.
Ty ROCKS
Tate ROCKS
Fun Karate birthday party for Peyton Telford.
Hot date with my man.
Ty had his pants tucked into his socks...
These two took a bunch of selfies...this one was my favorite.
Poor Tate often takes a little nap before church. Plucking him out of his dreams and sticking him on the stairs is pretty hard on this little sweetie.
He sat with Brother Sanders all through Sunday School and enjoyed drawing.
Sunday dinner in the back yard!
Tate just can't resist the dirt!
I think he also ate deer poop too...so gross. But it's in our yard and well, it happens...I guess!
Playing games!
Tate has had goopy eyes. I just give him a warm bottle and he'll just lay there with a warm washcloth on his eyes....sweet baby.
We went to what is called an "Options Day" with one of the online charter schools we were considering. Ty LOVED it. They did Lego classes and cooking classes and he seriously had a blast. I was proud of him because it was at least 4 hours long without mom. He did great.
Ty's last music class before his recital!
I'm so proud of this boy.
Got the pool out.
It was Tate's first time. He loved it!
More goop.
Wadsworth Peak Hike!
Chris carried us across the river!
Looking for lizards.
Caught one!
Family fun
Chris doing a micro-biology moment with the kids...he's so good at the homeschool thing!
Water Skeeter
Family Photo
Apple Trees in Blossom!
Bottoms up!
Ty loving on the blue-belly we brought home from our Wadsworth hike.
Music Class Recital!
Ty did AMAZING this year. He's playing songs, sang all the words, did the actions, it was so fun to watch him and know how much he has grown!
Sorensen Boys helping fill trenches!
💓💗💓
Hanging with Dad
Best we could get...Happy Sabbath!
Tate and Evelyn were having so much fun at Watkins Fam dinner!
So beautiful!
Cousins...
Homeschool group....Volcanoes!
Bought a used dining set for the sun room.
LOVE
BEES - We've studies a lot about bees...
These two have been having so muh fun!
I spent Thursday night at my brother Shawn's house up in Layton. My mom came with me and we went to a Women's Outdoor retreat called TURN and it was all about turning to Christ.
Super excited to get there!
Brought out comfy camp chairs and had a blast.
Nothing like NATURE to heal the soul.
I love my beautiful momma!
Becky Edwards, me, Mom, and Kate Powell.
Mantua, UT
Our dinner was AMAZING and this little pavilion was so pretty!
She was NOT happy that I curled her hair....
But she changed her mind;)
Libby has a dance recital in 2 weeks but had picture day.
Tiff came over while Gregg was working on the sprinkler syster and Tate and her were buds.
Happy Sabbath
For homeschool group today we chalked...and walked...and talked...
Love our homeschool group!






































































































No comments:
Post a Comment