Sunday, October 25, 2015

Picking Out Costumes


Libby wasn't sure about the witch hat...
This week she's started screaming at the top of her lungs (painfully high and loud) when she doesn't get what she wants.  When that happens she goes right to her room.  She's also hitting when she doesn't get what she wants and when that happens, she goes straight to the timeout chair.  She's also irresistibly adorable and sings songs and loves to hear "Gamma" every night sing to her at bedtime (the CD Dena made for the grandchildren.)


Isn't Ty SUPER?  I LOVE this costume, but we decided to go with...


This one! 
We spent a morning at Grandma's house picking out costumes and getting muddy in Grandma's garden, feeding chickens and eating raspberries.  The kids were in heaven!



Chris was gone hunting a bit this week.  I kept Ty busy while he was gone:)


Daddy and Ty doing exercises!


Bob Books - our first experience and Ty begs to read them every night.  Since this if my first time teaching someone to read, I'm honestly not sure we're doing it right, and by now he's memorizing each page, so I don't think you can consider that reading, can you?  Anyway, we're giving it a go.  He loves going through the Spaulding App each night (the Spaulding app teaches what letters say.)  For how boring the app is, I'm surprised he begs to do it each night...unless it's just putting off bedtime, but hey, I'll take it!  


They do love each other lots!


Chris let Ty use the blower and Ty was in heaven.  It was fun to just watch him go!


Selfies with the kids.  They are so fun!


Today at church was the primary program.  Ty said his part perfectly.  He sang most of the songs, only screamed one (and got everybody's attention) and had a hard time sitting in his chair.  But he did it - his first primary program and I love him!  

No comments:

Post a Comment