The kids actually snuggled pretty well today during the morning session of general conference. It was so great!
Libby got an ouchy shiner when she tripped over nothing and hit the laundry basket. It's darker now, but this is the pic I took right after she fell. She's a pretty tough girl, but this one really hurt. She now looks like she's ready for a football game.
Afternoon session with Caitlin and Mikey!
After conf dinner, so fun!
Libby has been a lot of fun this week! And pretty much the star of the show!
She BEGGED me to push her up and down the hall in this basket when I was doing laundry. How can you say no to that adorable face??
Night before the hunt she found daddy's orange hunting hat.
This girl will walk around with a cucumber in her hand and just gnaw on it. I love it!
She also has learned to say, help me... "Hap me!" and I hear "Watch this!" all of the time, and she even is throwing in "Right now!" because her bro says it all the time.
I don't really have pics of Ty this week, but I do have some funny things he has said...oh, he's a silly one!
To Caitlin and Mikey at dinner on Thurs: When are you guys going to have a baby?
Daddy, I can't scratch your back because I have a nasty cranker (nasty canker.)
I can't because Buddy is a mountain man.
Ty: Mom, when will I turn into a girl and have a baby (we had just seen my VERY prego friend)?
Me: Ty, you're a boy. You'll never be a girl and you'll never have a baby.
Two days later looking at a children's anatomy book:
Ty: What"s that?
Me: That's an egg. That's an egg from a mommy and it will become a baby. Only Mommys have eggs in their tummies that become babies.
Ty: Well when I eat eggs, I have eggs in my tummy too!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment