Sunday, October 18, 2015

Life and AZ


Libby...more and more expressiveness everyday, and more and more words.  She is now hooking words together like "Please stop Ty"  "Where'd Ty/Daddy go" and then she's just coming up with new words all of the time.  The girl is awesome.


Ty is always dressed in something new every day!



When I went to YW the other night, Chris stayed home with the kids and made things out of marshmallows and toothpicks.  These are all of Ty's "houses."  (Maybe he'll be into real estate investing like his daddy...lol)


Chris will have to give you the full update, but on Monday Oct 5th he walked in the door at 10:30 am and I was sure he had not had a successful hunting morning.  I was wrong.  He got a cow elk about 15 min after morning light and our freezer is filled for the year.  We got it all butchered in time to head out to AZ for Mikey and Caitlin's wedding!


We stopped at Glen Canyon Dam on our way to AZ.  Such a crazy-cool place.


So truth be told, I don't have many pics from the wedding.  BUT it did happen.  And it was WONDERFUL to be in the temple with ALL of Chris's siblings and their spouses and of course, with Paul and Dena. It was such a sweet day!!!! 


Cutest cousins around!


Libby and Ty had pretty much had enough the morning of the wedding.  But by reception time, the kids had a BLAST!  Ty danced with the illegible ladies his age and was a riot to watch.  I was so proud.  He even tried to twirl this cute little girl.  I also had my dancing debut thanks to Morgan.  Sorry I don't have pics of anything...I never had pockets in my dress so I didn't often have my phone on me.



Libby was in love with Baby Ruthie :)  It was fun to see her enjoy that sweet girl so much!


Sunday night reading the friend with the Cox fam!


Ty was having SO MUCH FUN with the cox boys. He did NOT want to leave the house, ever....and the fact that they got him a costume and all...he was in heaven!


We went to lunch with my dear friend from BYU-H.  Shu-Yan has a little girl about a year younger than Ty and a little boy due in December.  It was so great to finally see her after about 6 years!


We had a lot of swimming monday!  Ty stayed in the pool for almost two hours.  He was a little fish!




Libby wasn't so sure about the pool and hung out with me.  Unfortunately, so did the mosquitoes.  I had about 40 mosquito bites from my knees down...yuck!  


We had dinner with Spencer and Jenny Taylor - also great friends from BYU-H.  We had great conversations and we laughed our heads off....as usual.  Ty took this pic. It's tradition!


The drive home was WAY more peaceful than the drive to AZ.  Ty was fevered the whole time, so he slept about 50% of the time.  My kids did pick up hand, foot, and mouth disease and were sick this week.  But they are on the mend and will be at 100% very soon!


Friday morning Chris woke up with Ty and they went and got donuts for breakfast.  Chris and Ty also studied the scriptures together and Ty can tell you that to have faith is to believe.  Sweet boy.  Ty has matured just a bit since our AZ trip.  It was great for him to spend time with some of his older Cox cousins...I really think it did him a lot of good.  We LOVE our Ty!


Just gotta throw in last night's bath adventure....it's always an adventure with these two!


Chris is handy.  We are trying to be more organized and he put in a closet organizer yesterday.  Our bedroom is just lookin' awesome thanks to my handy hubby!  Speaking of...he officially has his real estate license.  SO PROUD of him!  

No comments:

Post a Comment