Sunday, April 6, 2014

Life is Good

This week has been pretty awesome.  Below is a pic of the three musketeers!  These kiddos loooove to play together.  This week had some great weather for playing!



Libby has been laughing and cooing soooo much lately.  She is definitely starting to feel better.  Ty learned that you can let Libby hold your finger.  He is always all over her and loves to touch her.  This is a new way that he gets to love his sister.  




Mike comes for dinner every Wednesday night. It's a weekly tradition that we all love, especially Ty! Mike is always helping out with Ty or holding Libby so we can finish making dinner or cleaning up.  So fun to have him here. 

This week my mom came back from NC/GA.  The day after she got home she went and picked up Grandma Hardy from the nursing home and brought her to our house for lunch, a haircut, and to style her hair.  (That's my mom-taking care of everyone else.)  I decided to join the party because I needed to get out after being home with sick kids for a couple of weeks.  So we spent some great time with them.  Grandma Hardy was the best I'd seen her in a while.  Even though she's not the same as when she was able to live on her own, Grandma Hardy still had her sense of humor and spunk.  She and my Mom started singing Oh Canada and they both knew all of the words!  They tried the Star Spangled Banner and well...failed.  I guess you can take the girl out of Canada, but you can't take Canada out of the girl, eh?!





I don't know why I added this pic...but Strawberries were on sale at Reams...so I got lots to freeze for green smoothies and just to enjoy!!!!  I really LOVE strawberries....

My momma turned 60 yesterday.  So we (me my mom, and libby) went to lunch and then watched the second half of general conference with her.  It was a wonderful afternoon!  Happy birthday mom!




Today after the first session of general conference we went to the Provo temple to walk around.  We essentially got rained out, but had a moment to snap a few pics!




So we woke up to an inch and a half of snow one of the mornings this week.  The weather was really nice after that and it all melted that afternoon, but we sure had fun playing outside with Sam, Noel, and Terie!  Chris and I enjoyed throwing the football-that is one thing we like to do when the weather is warm...well, warm enough!








Last but not least, Ty STILL gets green smoothie everywhere...and I like to take pics.  Love my growing, happy, fun-loving boy.  This week he's started saying "I don't" to anything he doesn't want to do.  "I don't" is something we hear when it's time to bathe, change the diaper, eat lunch, come inside from playing, etc.  Other funny:  He calls hash browns CRASHBROWNS. Seriously cracks me up every time.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a busy week...even with sick kiddos! Love your posts!

    ReplyDelete