This week has been crazy! Mom's party was Monday, Wednesday the kiddos got their first immunizations, and Friday we drove to Reno, Nevada.
So Chris got a four-wheeler and he's as happy as can be.
Terie watched Ty and Libby for us on Wednesday afternoon so that we could go on a quad ride. This was the first two uninterrupted hours of "us time" since Libby was born, and it was GLORIOUS. We went on the mountains right by our house. While we were quading, I saw a blossoming tree up on the mountain. So we parked the quad and hiked up to the tree. It was a peach tree!!! We will definitely be going up there again when the peaches are ripe and go pick some! This will be forever remembered as our "magical peach tree."
There is a big white spot on the mountain above us and Chris drove up there on the quad (look closely...)
The warm spring weather is coming! We had a fire when Mike came for dinner on Weds night. The kids played in the pool without water, and then decided to put some water in it...and it didn't last long.
If you look closely at this pic, you'll see Ty has two blue things wrapped on his legs. He got his FIRST immunizations on Wednesday (aka torture!! For him. And me.) Because I'm a little weird about immunizations, Ty was given probiotics before and after and I put redmond clay on his legs to help pull out the carrier (the carrier is the thing that "preserves" the bacteria) and carriers are just no good....your immune system fights of the bacteria and the carrier just goes into your body....and I don't like that. So, I did what I could to make myself feel better....
Chris took Ty for a quad ride on Thursday. Ty looooves going for rides with his daddy!
Liberty eats her hands a lot, and she looks at computer screens, phone screens, and TV screens. Ty never cared about any of that stuff at this age, but Libby sure focuses on them.
And last but not least, this is our truck all packed up and ready to go. We headed out to Reno on Friday!











No comments:
Post a Comment