Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Liberty's Baby Blessing

 Liberty's blessing was wonderful!  She was blessed in my blessing dress from 30 years ago!  Which made it super special to me.  And yes, I am turning 30 this year.  Yikes.  Back to Libby -  We blessed her at our home surrounded by family.  It was a beautiful experience.  As Chris started the blessing the heavens opened up (literally) and there was wind, rain, and thunder.  Once the blessing was over, the sun came out.  It was awesome.  I felt so blessed to have the love and support of our family.  I am grateful Liberty has such wonderful people in her life!









 Grandma love!













Had to keep this pic because it shows her two crowns and cute little natural mow hawk!


Terie, Dena, and myself made her a cute little white cupcake dress for the luncheon's dessert.  And below you can see Ty really likes the cupcakes! :)






I will have more family pics to post but I don't have them yet.  Will post them as soon as I do!










No comments:

Post a Comment