Friday, October 11, 2013

2nd Half of California

Here are the pics from the other half of our Cali trip!


So I'm laying in bed..cause I like to get to sleep so I can get up with Ty in the morning and I hear some strange noises outside my window.  I text Chris (Who is out in the front room with Dena) and he tells me to come see what I heard!  It's a possum!  I'd never seen them in the "wild" before.  Just zoos....cool!


We went to the Gomm's house and Ty got to see their goats and chickens.  He was a little intimidated by the goats and really loved the chickens!



Then we went to the Folsom Zoo with Grandma Watkins.  It was a smaller zoo-perfect for Ty.  And yes, that is a huge bear that was pretty friendly.





Notice both father and son have their mouths open....love my boys!



We were able to go do an endowment session at the Sacramento Temple with Paul, Dena, and the Gomm's - Buddy was able to come - he got home from his mission the day earlier as he will be home for a few months doing physical therapy again for his knees.  It was super great to be at the temple with people that we love.  It was especially great to be with Chris since we normally trade off each week and go separate.  It brought back sweeeeeet memories of our kiss over the altar at that temple years ago....



We went home the next day but we were so grateful for the wonderful time we had with wonderful people!

No comments:

Post a Comment