Sunday, April 7, 2013

This Week...Everyting BUT the Bedroom Furniture

So I have been working on our bedroom furniture for 2 weeks now, 2 WEEKS!  I have stripped it, primed it, painted it twice, and now am glazing it and then will be glossing it.  Our house has been a mess, I'm behind on the accounting I do for the biz, BUT it it all going to be worth it.  I am so excited to have our furniture done.  I already am seeing how beautiful it will be and can't wait to share the before and after pics!

The one thing I am not neglecting is this little guy...



Nudy Buns!


This is about the third time he has eaten dirt...I sorta thought it was a taste once, and done experience.  I was wrong.  He keeps tasting it...silly Ty!


Chris just took this pic of me...I think I had just seen what glazing would do to our furniture and was REALLY excited.  


Chris got Ty dressed the other day and came out and said, "Matchy-matchy!"  I love these guys!


So Ty is just silly.  I gave him his breakfast and when I looked over he was painting his arm with it and enjoying every second.


When I got back from my run the other day, this is what I came home to. (Sorry-can't flip it now...)  Chris had put out the pool so the kids could play in it, even though it wasn't filled with water, they were having a blast!  Terie had a dinner picnic with her kiddos and they were having so much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment