Hey all, so I've been working on this project for 3 weeks and it's finally done. I have stripped, primed, painted, and painted, glazed, glossed, and well...it's done! And I couldn't be happier with the results. :)
Nightstand Before
Nightstand After
Dresser Before
Dresser After
Headboard Before
Headboard After- I should take a better pic of the headboard. There is a ton of detail in it..so beautiful. Don't mind my little helper in this pic. He's just having fun!
The mirrors are done, but they are in the garage because I am not ready to let them sit on the newly finished top of the dresser.
These look awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks Laura!
DeleteWow, looks fantastic! You have much more patience than I do, because that takes A LOT of work! Way to go miss crafty.
ReplyDeleteThat looks AMAZING!! We have a set kinda of like yours (the before) and i keep thinking how great it would be to refinish those pieces. You are so talented!
ReplyDelete