Ty digs in my big plant pots up on the porch all of the time.
We think he needs a place to dig and be crazy dirty, so...we made him a sandbox yesterday!
(And by "we" I mean Chris did a lot of dirt moving, I moved a few rocks, and Chris made it all happen.)
We felt Sam needed to check it out since we hope he and Ty will play in there together. Noel liked it more than Sam...I just don't have a pic of her covered in sand!
I hope this sandbox brings much happiness to the kiddos this summer!
Ty's update:
- Ty is not liking napping as much as he used to. He'll still usually take a nap, but it's just not the same as before.
- He is cutting two more teeth (the eye teeth?) and they are making him miserable (he had a fever last night and is a bit grumpy today.)
- He got some free toys from a yard sale yesterday that he LOVES...A toolbox thingy, and basketball, baseball, golf toy thingy...it's super fun.
- Ty learned to ride his little riding toy this week! It was fun to watch him driving around! My little guy is growing up!
No comments:
Post a Comment