Well, if there is one thing Utah hasn't been short on this winter, it's been SNOW. Here are a few pics of mostly snow adventures...
Ty and Daddy's handprints in the snow right off of our deck.
There was so much snow we made snow ice cream!
Ty liked it, and I don't think he knew he was eating the white stuff from the back porch...ha. (I did put out bowls to catch the snow so it wasn't contaminated.)
We were to excited last Saturday, the weather said it was going to be 44 degrees and we thought it would be great to go to the playground. Since the playground was in direct sunlight, we didn't think that there would still be snow everywhere, but there was!
Ty played a little bit but mostly wasn't a fan of the snow being everywhere.
That Monday was Presidents day and well, not quite as warm but we wanted to go sledding in the snow. We went up to an awesome place in Hobblecreek Canyon. The guy in charge let us go down once and not pay with Ty to see if he would like it. Ty just gave sort of a panic scared laugh and didn't really enjoy himself, so we just went around and pulled Ty on the ground. He liked that much better.
We sure love having fun with Ty!
Ty is BEARY CUTE!
BEAR bottom or BARE bottom? He was running and giggling up and down the hall with his bear and well, I couldn't resist!
So I was trying to get dinner ready and Ty was fussing and wanting attention, but I needed to get dinner on. So I let Ty help me. We put on an apron (I know it's girly, but at least it was green and brown and not pink like my other one!) and got out the utensils for cooking and made dinner!
We had a lot of fun together!
Baby it's cold outside...and in the freezer. Ty is wearing Dad's hat that he got in Argentina!
Ty wanted to wear dad's boots too...
Ty wants to be like his daddy and I LOVE IT. He is so much fun. New word this week - "Salsa!" He's giving hugs and he's throwing tantrums and food!









No comments:
Post a Comment