So Chris TOTALLY surprised me with a little weekend getaway. It was the first time I was away from Ty. I might have cried when saying goodbye. Ty stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Sorensen - the only issue was that he was getting sick and I didn't realize it until it was too late. He still did okay, but as I mom I worried a lot being away from him.
Anyway-let cut to the fun stuff. Chris surprised me with an awesome letter with burnt edges, fancy scrollish thing with wax melted on it like a cool seal at Midnight on Thursday telling me I needed to be ready the next day by noon. So I pretty much couldn't sleep that night cause I was so excited.
On Friday we dropped Ty off, went to lunch, then we went and watched The Hobbit, then we went to Benni Hanna's in SLC for dinner and had filet minon, lobster tail, shrimp, and salmon - oh my heck! I am still dreaming about the lobster tail and the shrimp!
We stayed at this little bed and breakfast called The Hansen House. It was interesting...our room was called "The Blue Lagoon" for obvious reasons. The fireplace, comfy bed, and jetted tub made for a cozy room! It was actually fashioned after a state room on the titanic, but I had to not think too hard about that.
Dinner at Benni Hannas
Our Blue Lagoon Bed!
Fireplace
Jetted tub!
It was a wonderful surprise and a fun break!
No comments:
Post a Comment