Sunday, March 24, 2013

March Gladness

Ty just keeps getting busier and busier.  He more words every day, and his personality is expressed in more ways each day too!


Ty was bringing the blocks to the office and he ended up with a block about every foot from the living room to the office.  It just cracked me up.  He was busy spreading blocks...


Ty loves green beans.  He also loves mixed veggies too.  It makes my life easy and he's just so dang cute.


Happy veggie man!


Ty fell outside while we were playing with Terie, Noel and Sam.  It bled a lot at first and I was super worried, but he did great-I was the one having a panic attack.


Ty likes to sweep and wear his monkey.  He is such a busy, busy, boy!


Ty loves to love his stuffed animals!


Ty ate dirt.  Again.  And he didn't like it.


Ty has been giving lots of hugs lately!


Ty wants to drink out of a cup, so he put his sippy cup in a cup...see, he's drinking out of a cup and not making a mess!  I like the way he thinks...lol.


Goodness, these too are handsome!


My mountain monkey  man.... Sasquatch...or whatever you will...he's just dang cute.  Thanks Terie for taking pictures!  I should also note that the hat he is wearing is from Argentina from Chris's mission.  Ty wears the monkey at least once a day.  He loves it SO much!  Thanks Deborah!






We are so happy and are excited to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior this Easter.  We know that He lives and loves us (and you!) and can't wait to teach little Ty about the blessings that are available to him because of our Savior Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

  1. How can he not like dirt? All kids love dirt. I still take a mouthful every now and then.

    ReplyDelete