Sunday, February 17, 2013

First Half of February

Ty tried on Mommy's glasses and looked super cute.  Ty is trying to do everything mommy and daddy do, ie:  Brushing hair, teeth, putting on chapstick, cooking with mom, putting on shoes, hats, scarves.  He likes to pretend to clip his toenails.  The new words he says, "Papa"  (grandpa) "outside" "off" and "diaper" "hat" and I know there are more but I can't remember at the moment.


Stylin'

 Cutie pie!


Which cup should I drink out of today? 


On a warmer day I blocked off the stairs on the porch and Ty played in the snow and dirt and just had fun.  This picture was taken right after he had his first taste of dirt...apparently he didn't like it.


We had our own little Valentine's day party with Terie, Noel, and Sam.  The kids played and we made sugar cookies.  It was so fun to be together and watch as Noel got excited about the packages from Grandma and Grandpa Watkins.  


 Some of da cookies!


I made Brazilian lemonade the other night and it gave Ty a mustache and we thought it was cute, of course! 


Ty wearing grandpa's glasses!  Grandpa came over for dinner this week because Grandma has been in Georgia helping Heather out with little baby Logan!


Ty is obsessed with twisting lids on and off of ANYTHING.  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment