We did a fire pit with Terie, Morgan, Noel, and Sam in the backyard because the weather has been really nice for the most part. For some reason I don't have pictures of everyone...sorry. Just us crazies!
Chris went fishing and ultimately caught this puppy with his hands. You'll have to ask him the details, but he caught it first with his pole, and then the dang thing broke his line (apparently you shouldn't mess with Chris, he'll find you, skin you, and then eat you for dinner!) and so he went after it and caught it! We had some lovely fish for dinner tonight! :)
Chris and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary on Monday! Chris finished work early, we had a late lunch and caught an early movie and then went out for ice cream! He even had Terie and Morgan watch Ty so we had a good 4 hours to ourselves! We've never left Ty that long! Thanks Terie and Morgan!
I made this little thing for Chris to remember some fun parts of our lives together. Here it is out of the frame and then below that, it is in a frame. I felt like a stalker, but I used google maps to get snapshots of where all of the special memories/moments occurred, boy have our lives been blessed/fun! We make a good team and keep each other balanced and laughing. I am SO GRATEFUL for Chris!
We sure love you guys!!!! Loving the "madness".
ReplyDeleteHappy 2 years!! How exciting! I love the little memories thing you put together-so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute anniversary gift! You guys are so great. Happy (belated) anniversary! ~Kate and Darren
ReplyDelete