Monday, March 19, 2012

80's Night-My Camera

Chris's cool shoes and muscle shirt. Ty and Chris matched with Camo outfits and "fohawks!" BTW-Chris dressed himself...and I think he did an awesome job!



So Terie and I had SO MUCH FUN planning our 80's night. I think our favorite part was the make-up. We looked up 80's make up tutorials and made our eyes look crazy. Sadly, you probably can't tell that it goes from purple, blue, to pink...I think I messed up the blue. However, having crimped hair was a riot. Our hair was so big and fun, we just laughed when we saw eachother. Thanks mom for letting me keep the crimper!


I just love these guys!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Can't wait to see you guys again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brings back memories from Raintree. Didn't we dress up in '80s and go to Classic Skating for an institute party or something? Oh the memories! Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete