Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Gun Show

We decided to try out selling some of our tomahawks at the Rocky Mountain Gun Show this weekend. We had never done anything like this before and felt like it would be good to try it out. A big thanks goes out to Chris's family (they were all in town) and to my parents for all of the help we received. We had a lot of fun putting it all together!

I dressed Ty in his Camo outfit, and when we got home, Sam was in his! So I had to snap a picture even though Ty was not happy.

Chris and my dad at our table at the gun show.
***Notice my dad's shirt. My mom NEVER lets him leave the house in that shirt even though he loves it, but for the gun show, she let him wear it!

We had candy, a free tomahawk raffle, metal art, and the best looking tomahawk salesmen I have ever seen....(see image below.)


No comments:

Post a Comment