I realize that we haven't announced what we're having, so I'll do that now. We are having a baby! Not a puppy, not a kitten, but a baby. And not just any baby, but a baby boy. We had our 20 week ultrasound today and it was super fun! It took her 45 minutes to get all of the measurements because our little man wouldn't stop moving. I have felt him moving for a couple of weeks now, but today was intense! He hit so hard that even Chris saw it! We really enjoyed seeing pictures of our baby. The girl doing the ultrasound said he had a "beautiful heart." I know she was talking about the fact that it was on the right side, had 4 chambers, was beating correctly, etc. but I just attribute it to his father, who also has a "beautiful heart." I am so excited to have a little boy! Especially if he turns out as wonderful as his father. We're really excited and humbled to have the opportunity to start our family!
***Angler: a person who fishes with a hook and line. (Meaning Chris is going to have a fishing buddy!)
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAYAYAYAY! So happy for you. I can't wait to have another one. Such a wonderful experience and it keeps getting better!
ReplyDeleteHurray! Hurray that you're having a baby (although not so happy that you were so sick) and hurray that we are blogging buddies! So looks like you live in Hawaii? Sweet!
ReplyDeleteI'm sooooooo... excited for you guys!!! You are going to be GREAT parents!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats guys!! You look great by the way!
ReplyDelete