This year was incredible! Brad Paisley is an impressive entertainer and his songs say almost everything "just right." It even rivaled the year when Martina McBride was the main entertainment-which is saying something, cause that concert was incredible! The best part of the Stadium of Fire this year was that we got to go with Chris's entire family, minus Terie, Morgan, Noel, and Samuel, who we missed!!!! I was impressed with how awake the kids were and the fireworks were their favorite! Here are some pics of the fam enjoying the the night!
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Stadium of Fire
Stadium of Fire is my favorite thing to do on the 4th of July! I have probably gone 8 times. I can blame it on my Aunt MaryLynne, who invited me to go with her family one year when they were in town. I was just a kid and I thought it was the coolest thing ever! Since then, I've gone as much as I can. I even volunteered when I was in high school to put up 50 Stadium of Fire posters at local businesses just so I could get free tickets.
This year was incredible! Brad Paisley is an impressive entertainer and his songs say almost everything "just right." It even rivaled the year when Martina McBride was the main entertainment-which is saying something, cause that concert was incredible! The best part of the Stadium of Fire this year was that we got to go with Chris's entire family, minus Terie, Morgan, Noel, and Samuel, who we missed!!!! I was impressed with how awake the kids were and the fireworks were their favorite! Here are some pics of the fam enjoying the the night!

This year was incredible! Brad Paisley is an impressive entertainer and his songs say almost everything "just right." It even rivaled the year when Martina McBride was the main entertainment-which is saying something, cause that concert was incredible! The best part of the Stadium of Fire this year was that we got to go with Chris's entire family, minus Terie, Morgan, Noel, and Samuel, who we missed!!!! I was impressed with how awake the kids were and the fireworks were their favorite! Here are some pics of the fam enjoying the the night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment