Why don't you stop checking other people's blogs and just write a post for your own?
Naahh...that would require too much! I mean, seriously-it's much easier to see what's going on with everyone else than figuring out how to update the last month of our lives. I am not even close to finishing updating the blog about our Hawaii trip. It seems too overwhelming.
Instead of talking about Hawaii-I'll just talk. I'm good at that. I can get going and never stop. So if you're up for a lot of words and no pictures, this is just your post. If not, well.....I guess you can go check someone else's blog.
What have we done in the last month?
-I've been fishing twice with Chris in the last two weeks. The weather here is finally warm and I love a good evening listening to the water, enjoying a good book (my fishing license has expired and I haven't quite gotten a new one yet) watching Chris's fishing techniques, and enjoying Utah's mountains, trees, and good weather.
-I planted my garden in pots on my deck. I planted beans, cilantro, basil, tomatoes, 3 different types of peppers, parsley, summer squash and zucchini. I'm hoping my herbs and my beans come up soon, I feel like I have been waiting forever for them to come up!
-Chris has launched a new website and that last for this year. Our goal was to launch 5, but with 4 we're still in over our heads. Chris works on them tirelessly and is doing a fantastic job. If you wanna see the new website, check it out: metalacres.com
-I'm reading Stephanie Meyer's book, "The Host" and loving it. I've already read it, but my book club is reading it this month and I couldn't resist.
-I'm coming up on 16 weeks. That's 16 weeks of pregnancy in case you didn't know. We haven't really been shouting it from the rooftops, probably because this has felt like the longest 4 months of my life, but we're excited to start our family. Chris is going to be an incredible father. So we'll have a new addition to our family on November 30.
-Chris turns 25 this week. Yes. He can now get a rental car. I guess at a quarter of a century, that's a pretty awesome responsibility. :) No longer do I have to drive the rental cars on trips.
-We have a new nephew-Samuel Coulson Young. He was born on Tuesday and is about 14 weeks early. He's so tiny(2lb 3oz) but has been doing well. We continue to pray for him every chance we get!
That's pretty much life maybe I'll post pictures...maybe I won't. Ha. We'll see. :)
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kareena!!! Congrats on the pregnancy! November babies are the best! (but in case your little one comes late...December babies rock too!) When do you find out the gender...if you are going to
ReplyDeleteThanks Laura. We're excited. I probably won't find out the gender until Mid-July...and I can't wait! How are you doing?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Kareena! I obviously don't check blogs very often! That's so exciting! You will definitely have to post when you know what you are having!
ReplyDeletecongrats on the boy!!! i keep forgetting to tell u that. and wow i love how much stuff you're doing.. amazing! =P you guys are amazing and we miss u!!!!
ReplyDelete