We wanted to take my nieces and nephews cat fishing-because we’ve just enjoyed reeling in the fun little suckers. So we took invited my bro’s and their families to Jordan River for a fun little adventure. We all enjoyed sitting there catching fish and talking-but the best was my little 2 year old nephew Landon. Everytime someone would catch a fish he would squeal like a girl and say “fish” and then run away all disgusted wringing his hands and shaking his head. We laughed SO HARD. I think we all caught a fish-can’t remember cause this was the Saturday before memorial day….but I just remember having a good time. Here are some of the pics!
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great photos! Thanks for posting. Trav looks like Elvis to me...in both pictures. I also think A.'s boots are fun! I sure miss everyone and I miss out on all the fun!
ReplyDelete